Tuesday 31 January 2012

The cake pop bakery

Move over cupcakes these cakes have a stick and they're not afraid to use it!

I love baking and so do my boys. It was my maternal grandfather and great grandfathers profession so it feels right that I should bake and be creative. Cake pops certainly tick all the boxes, they're my boys, family and friends favourites; just the right amount of cake and chocolate on a stick. Perfect!

Cake pops can be made into any shape, colour and they are the ideal size to go in a childrens party bag, as an alternative to a piece of birthday cake. They're far less messy than a piece of cake and easier to eat on the way home in the car; which is how my boys eat their piece of birthday cake - leaving a mess of crumbs and soggy tissue paper on the back seat of my car!!

They are also ideal wedding favours. Co-ordinate them with your colour scheme, have them shaped into a wedding cake or a bride and groom; the choice is yours.

If you would like a colour or style that isn't showing in my previous posts, please send me an email @ elainescakepopbakery@sky.com and I will let you know if it is possible.

Standard cake pops can be made in any colour with your choice of sprinkles @ £1.50 each individually wrapped. Minimum order is 8 but if you need a smaller amount contact me.

Character and Luxury cakepops e.g roses, geisha girls, hot chocolate mugs start from £1.75 to £2.50 each, again minimum order of 8 delivered in a cake box, but call me if you need a smaller amount. All are individually wrapped and tied with ribbon.

Why not have them presented as a cake pop bouquet/bucket or gift box? Contact me for a price.

If you're interested please send me a mail to elainescakepopbakery@sky.com.

Elaine x x


No comments:

Post a Comment